The Fine Art of Collision Repair
Collision repair is an art and a science. In the unfortunate circumstance of needing collision repair, we want your vehicle to look and drive just as before, so that you can forget your vehicle was ever damaged, as quick as possible.
When replacing parts, including sheet metal parts, it is our policy to use only parts that are used by the manufacturer of your vehicle. Imitation parts are available in the marketplace, but Tom Masano has tested samples of these parts and none have ever passed the test for fit, finish, and resistance to corrosion.
When refinishing your vehicle, we begin with rust inhibiting primers. Then we use the best available top coats and clear coats, to assure a perfect factory color, gloss, and texture match. These are among the premium finishes that classic automobile restorers and enthusiasts boast of having on their vehicle.
We hope you will be satisfied with our service. We support industry associate standards for proper equipment and technical training, and we take pride in our quality. Thank you for considering our service.
Body Shop Manager
Tom Masano is Pre-Approved by Most Major Insurance Companies
We are the exclusive factory-authorized regional repair facility for some of the leading luxury car lines on the road today. (Call for the list of car manufacturers who have inspected our work and facilities to award us this designation.)
State-of-the-Industry Technology and Service
- DeVilbiss downdraft paint/bake spray booths
- Kleenshop downdraft preparation station
- DuPont computerized paint mixing system
- Hunter F111 computer wheel alignment systems
- Chief EZ-Liner frame repair machines with three dimension measuring
- Robinaire air conditioning recycling and recharging station
- OTC vehicle computer analyzer
- Central-Vac 20 station vacuum system for dust extraction at source
- Fully computerized estimating systems with manufacturer database for part numbers and prices
- Fully integrated computer based management system to ensure accurate billing and documentation
- State Certified Estimators
- Factory trained technicians - Both body and paint
- Average technician experience - 15 years
Tom Masano is pre-approved by most major insurance companies? We are the exclusive factory-authorized regional repair facility for some of the leading luxury car lines on the road today. (Call for the list of car manufacturers who have inspected our work and facilities to award us this designation.)
Aquapel® Glass Treatment improves a driver's ability to see clearly and drive safe. This innovative technology is a long-lasting rain repellent that:
- Remarkably improves vision in the rain
- Causes rain to bead up and roll right off
- Makes it easier to clear ice, snow, and even dirt and bugs
- Reduces glare in the rain, especially at night
- Lasts for months in normal driving conditions
Location and Hours
420 Gregg Avenue
Reading, PA 19607
View Larger Map
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed